So here it goes;
1. I used to play the drums, guitar, and keyboard, and I have vocal lessons still. I was never the best musician but I do love music lessons, and always walk out feeling lifted and happy!
2. I have the most daft kitten called Jives (see right), it's probably my own fault since I gave her such a silly name.
3. I manage an enterprise centre called 'Ignite' in Peterborough, the UK. We support people under the age of 30 to set up their start up business ideas with free office space, mentoring advice from business experts, help finding funding, and lots more. It's really rewarding and I work with lots of really interesting people. It's inspired me to consider so many start up ventures of my own!
4. I'm currently learning how to produce music as well as just DJ as I want to broaden my horizons :)
5. I go to London at least once a week now, but I never tire of the buzz and excitement of it, and like a lame tourist pretend I live there. I would love to live there, but I kind of prefer it this way because I'm close enough to still get to everything, whilst still remaining super excited with the vibe of the place every time I go. I'd hate to lose that.
6. My boyfriend is really really tall. Honestly he is nearly 7 ft. I like that because I'm actually quite tall for a girl, so it makes me feel like I'm an average height. He also often gets mistaken for Jesus.
7. I'm rehearsing weekly to be in a play that my friend wrote, which is being published and performed later in the summer. It involves talking in a northern english accent, which is gradually improving (at a slow rate, I am terrible with accents).
I also produced some theatre of my own last year, where I directed a play I wrote about sex trafficking, which was based as a performance inside a residential house (one in London, and one in Cambridge). Actors and actresses portrayed stories of real women who had been sex trafficked into the UK, and the audience walked round the room as an installation. I'd love to do it again one day if I find the funding! Visit Ophelia Circus, my website, to see more!
What are some interesting facts about you? Let me know!
Remember to join the fantastic host, Meg, and co-hosts with this weeks Bloglovin Blog Hop!
Your Devoted Host:
1. Follow your host, co-hosts, and sponsor. You can click on their photos in the hop or in the linky.
2. Add your blog in the linky below; be sure it links directly to your Bloglovin' profile and upload a profile picture directly from your computer.
3. Follow at least 3-4 others bloggers in the linky and say "hello".
4. Tweet, share, and talk about the hop on social media!